• sk@handssolicitors.co.uk
  • +4422073163090
  • +447730776977

Marriage or Spouse Visa

A UK Marriage Visa or Spouse Visa enables spouses of British nationals to remain in the UK. H & S Solicitors will take you through every step of the process until the receipt of the visa.

What is a spouse visa?

The spouse visa, which is initially limited to two and a half years, enables the holder to work in the UK, travel in and out of the UK without restriction. After the initial two and a half year period, the holder will be eligible to extend the Spouse Visa for another two and a half years. H & S Solicitors will simplify your application process, with tailored advice and constant application follow up. We provide a very effective and fast service.

Please find below the conditions of eligibility for the application of a marriage or spouse visa:
  • You and your spouse must have met, be lawfully married to one another and must intend to live together permanently as husband and wife
  • The British national must meet the financial requirements as set out by the UK Visas and Immigration Office
  • You are married to someone who holds either a student visa, work permit, Tier 1 visa or an ancestry visa for the UK
Wedding photo of married couple holding hands