What is Financial requirements for spouse visa uk in 2021?
The UK spouse visa 2021 (also called the settlement permit) requires a minimum of £18,600 per year, which in other words nothing has changed since 2020. This is the bare minimum income requirement.
- The settlement permit is valid for five years and it is renewed after 2.5 years after its initial grant.
- The spouse visa 2021 also requires a minimum of £62,500 in liquid assets to be eligible to apply for it if one wants to relay on savings.
- The main requirement for financial independence is the level of income. It is important to note that the person must be earning a certain amount of money each month so they are not considered to be a burden on their spouse
Financial independence requirements depend on the nationality and status the person has in the UK
- The eligibility for financial independence also depends on whether or not you’re married, in a civil partnership or living together as well as your nationality or residence status in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Financial requirements of a spouse visa depend on the UK immigration category that is applied for under the immigration rules.
- Financial requirements are different for different visa categories. The spouse visa is available only to applicants who are married to British citizens or settled in UK by making continuous residence there for at least two years. The financial requirement is £18,600 per year.
If you have any questions about this topic please email us at email@example.com or call us at +442073163090